Can you identify the plot within these stories?
Read the passage and use your “visualizing” strategy. After reading the entire story, answer these questions:
1. Who is the main character?
2. What is the major conflict or problem this character faced?
3. What did this character do to resolve this problem?
4. Describe the climax.
5. Analyze the text and determine how the character changed as a result of facing the major conflict. Use evidence from the text to support your ideas.
1. To Build A Fire by Jack London
2.The Tale -Tale Heart by Edgar Allan Poe
3. Gift of the Magi by O. Henry
4. Animal Farm by George Orwell
5. Princess Kwan-Yin