1. What does Old Major consider to be the main source of the animals’ problems?
2. Why is this source causing the animals so much trouble?
3. How does Old Major want the animals to solve this problem?
4. Old Major does not want any animal to ever resemble or act like man in any way. Why?
5. According to Old Major, there are at least 9 behaviors of man that animals should never do. List 5 of those behaviors.
1. What happens to Old Major?
2. Which clever group begins to teach the animals begins teaching and organizing the animals?