1. Head your loose leaf paper properly
2. Title this page, Linking and Action Verbs
3. Number your paper 1-6.and note the verb and the verb form (Linking or Action)
You DO NOT need to copy the complete sentence. Follow the example below sentence a.
a. Mary had walked to the store.
a. had=linking, walked=action
1. Jorge was running to school.
2. The ice cream sundae looked delicious.
3. I have been to the playground.
4. They were painting the walls of the classroom.
5. They had looked so beautiful before the dance.
6. Mike swam at Harrison Park’s pool.